Women were victims of conflicts and crises, so support, psychological empowerment and empowerment of widows became an urgent step to avoid the negative effects on their psychology and then turn them into active women in their societies and to play a leading role in it. Rather than these crises becoming a cause for the collapse of women and society, women will be the main support for the building and renaissance of society if she gets empowered and developed.
The program aims to support and qualify women (widows) and train them to play a leading role in society and widows are the qualifier of widows.
- Supervisors working with widows.
- Social researchers.
- Strengthening the developmental and leadership role of the widow in the affected communities.
- Encourage the widow to participate in the service of the family and society effectively.
- Discover and activate the potential of the widow.
- To empower the widow’s role as a leader in raising children and building an effective generation to serve the community.
- Raising awareness and guidance for widows in the social, economic and health fields associated with coping with various problems.
- The importance of achieving balance in all areas of women’s personal, family, social, occupational, health and economic life.
- Ensuring the moderation of women’s mental health, ensuring the safety of their decisions and the decisions of their dependents.